we are the leading supplier og fiber optic cables and other fibre optical products.we provide the best quality fiber optic products in diffrent ranges
Optic Fiber Attenuators
Bestnet offers a comprehensive line of fiber optic attenuators that can be used in optical systems where the optical power from a source is too high for the test equipment in use. The fixed optical fiber attenuator introduces an in-line fixed loss that will reduce the source power to an acceptable detection level. They have low return loss and works at both 1310nm and 1550nm wavelength range.
- Wavelength attenuation stability
- Environmental stability
- Low back reflection
- Low attenuation tolerances
- Compact & readily panel mountable
- Multiple fiber types for use in different systems and applications
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact ) Polish
- Operation Wavelength (nm) : 1310nm, 1550nm and 1310/1550nm dual wave lengths
- Metal ion doped fiber
- High-power light source durability
- Attenuation levels from 1dB to 30dB, with standard and premium tolerances
- SC,FC,ST,LC in UPC types available.
|Attenuation (dB)||1,5,10,15,20, & 30|
|Attenuation Precision (dB)||±10%|
|Operating Temparature||-40 ~ +85|
|Storage Temparature||-40 ~ +85|
Fiber Outdoor Cable
- For raw materials, we choose international famous suppliers:
- Fiber: America Corning Corporation.
- PBT: Germany Hess.
- Filling compound: Britain Unigel.
- Jacket: America Union Carbide
- Waterproof tape between the steel tape and cable core.
- Single jelly compound filled loose tube containing upto 12 fibers colour code as per coding.
- Double-sided PE corrugated steel tape+ PE outer sheath.
- Parallel double steel wire as strength member.
- Compact structure, light weight, steel tape armoured, excellent crush-resistant performance.
- Suitable for ducts and aerial.
- Long distance communication system
- Local area network system
- Subscriber network system
Fiber Colour Code :
|01- Blue||04- Brown||07- Red||10- Purple|
|02- Orange||05- Grey||08- Black||11- Pink|
|03- Green||06- White||09- Yellow||12- Aqua|
Dimensional Characteristics :
|Designation||Fiber Count||Nominal Cable Diameter (mm)||Nominal cable weight|
Fiber Colour Code:
|Short-term Tensile Load||1500N|
|Long-term Tensile Load||600N|
|Short-term Crush Load||1000N/100mm|
|Long-term Crush Load||300N/101mm|
|Minimum Static Bend Radius||10D|
|Minimum Dynamic Bend Radius||20D|
|Operation Temperature||-40 ~ +60|
Optic Fibre Adapters
We are one of the leading supplier of optic fiber adapters. We offer different type Adapters,SC CouplerDescription:
SC Connector Threaded, Key oriented coupling mechanism which allows repeatable, low loss connections Simplex or Duplex and multi fiber assemblies,ST CouplerDescription:
ST fiber optic couplers are all threaded type, with metal housing, single mode ones are with zirconia sleeve and multimode ones are with bronze sleeve. ST fiber optic adaptors are simplex adaptors. LC CouplerDescription:
LC fiber optic Couplers are all plastic housing, usually duplex LC fiber Couplers are with SC footprint. The LC fiber Couplers are with bronze sleeve for multimode and zirconia sleeve for single mode. MTRJ CouplerDescription:
MTRJ fiber optic coupler are with polymer housing, there are two types available, one is flange type; another is SC footprint type, both simplex. MTRJ fiber optic adaptors are black color.FC CouplerDescription:
FC fiber optic Couplers, square type, are with metal housing, & zirconia sleeves. Multi mode FC fiber optic adaptors are with bronze sleeves. All FC fiber optic adaptors are simplex. Specifications :
|Insertion Loss||≤ 0.2 dB|
|Durabality (1000 Mating)||0.2 dB Max Increase|
|Operating Temparature||-40 to + 75|