BN-10/100/1000E Fiber Media Converter is 10/100/1000Mbps fast Ethernet converter. The converter mediates between a 10/100/1000Base-Tx segment and a 1000Base-FX segment. It is primarily designed for large, higher speed/bandwidth demanding workgroups that require expansion of the Ethernet network. It can extend the conventional 10Mbps Ethernet or 1000Mbps Fast Ethernet to 550 Meters via the fast Ethernet Fiber-optical line. It is high-performance, cost effective and flexible solutions for a wide range of applications in the field of LAN campus network.
- Broadcasting filtration function, automatic recognizing and modifying address with Store-and-transmission operational mechanism
- Supporting IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3U, IEEE802.3X, IEEE 802.3z/AB, IEEE802.1d
- Supporting full duplex flow control or half duplex backpressure flow control
- Support 10Base-T, 1000Base-TX, and 1000Base-FX
- Auto-Supporting 10Mbps/100Mbps, with interface speed of 1000Mbps
- Excellent electronic integration module, ensuring stable and excellent performance
- High performance and auto sensing exchange chip, which have full functionality of transferring and exchange, guarantee the safety and stability of data transfer
TP Port Rate : 10/100/1000 Mbps N-Way Auto-negotiation
Fiber Port Rate : 1000Mbps
Duplex Mode : Full-Duplex / Half-Duple N-Way Auto-negotiation
UTP Ports : RJ-45 UTP
Fiber Ports : SC Multi-mode
LED Indicators : TX LINK, FX LINK, TX ACT, FX ACT, PWR, FDX.
Power Requirement : 5VDC 2A
Ambient Temperature : 0~60°C
Humidity : 5%~90%
Dimensions : 95mm(W)×71mm(D)×27mm(H)
FCC Part : 15 Class A & CE Mark.
Optical Wave Length (nm) : 850 / 1310 (nm) Fiber Features :
|Fiber Features :|
|Type||Interface||TX wavelength||TX power||RX sensitivity||Optical saturation||Transmission||Lose|
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Pair(s)