Our ServicesOur expert workforce assist us in providing installation services for Optic Fibre Systems & Networking Systems (Both Indoor & Outdoor works). We specialize in Splicing of Optic Fibre Cables (Single-Mode & Multi-Mode - 2 to 96 Fibers). and OTDR checking and reports. Our field engineers will also recommend and plan your network, give the list of equipments to be used/required and quote an approximate figure for the set-up including Installation and Commissioning cost and time frame for completion of work. We utilize the best Machines, Tools and Test Instruments to give you trouble-free working of system/network and also assure you of zero defect and complaints in splicing of fibre. We have implemented several Large and Small projects of the likes of MSO's, Government Agencies, IT/Telecom Companies, Railway Institutions etc to their utmost satisfaction. We have been serving now for over a decade.
Cat 6 24 Port Shielded Patch Panel
Approx. Price: Rs 2,400 / PIECEGet Latest Price
|Loading Capacity||24.Node (RJ-45)|
|Termination||I110, T568A / T568B|
|Environmental Temperature||R-25 deg C ~ +60 deg C|
|Gold Plating Contact||50U inch|
|Max Rated Electric Current||1.5 A|
|Size||19 inch (W x H)|
|Housing Material||Carbon Steel, Powder Coating|
Bestnet Category 6 Shielded Panel is available in a 24-port version and provides the ability to terminate fully shielded Category 6 cable. Panels are designed to exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 component level specifications for superior performance. The panel features front labeling areas and comes with a rear cable management bar that mounts easily to the back of the panel.Standards:
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 6 requirements
- Color marking of conductors according to T568B and T568A
- Uses Snap-Type frames, eliminating screws on front side of the panel.
- Colour frame to avoid confusion each time user need to re-assign user network wiring.
- 110E & 110K type IDC termination, allowingTermination accepts 22 to 26 AWG wires
- Modern design and mounting simplicity
- Numeral marking of ports on the front side of the panel
- Removable shield cover / Ground bus / Built-in rear cable manager
- Cable Guide way to guide the cable on the rear side
- PCB Based Module and port identification and circuit identification on the rear.